Pierre, I could find any number of euphemisms to say the same thing, but
I prefer to say what I mean and not beat about the bush.

To give you an idea where my disgust comes from: Every project here that
I know of that has bylaws about decision-making has some kind of
fundamental problem and constant tensions in the community. Now some
people may think that extra rules serve to keep problems in check, but
IMO they just make things worse.

-- Brane