Jim Jagielski wrote:
To be clear, we ask first, and ensure that we edit out info
that she doesn't want public.

I agree we should ask her for permission to publish an edited version of her letter. Actually https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/pmc/ is already a public place and this is a public list so everything is already public in a way... but I hope that for once we manage to get something published on the blog instead of just talking about it.

All it takes is that someone in the US reaches to their phone and calls Brenda (or e-mails her, but her e-mail address is not in the PDF apparently) to receive permission for the letter to be posted on the OpenOffice site or blog.

Regards,
  Andrea.