Great news!

On the last day of ApacheCon EU 2015 I took, by request of Melissa, some
remaining and small booth items for the FOSDEM event home with me as I
already planned to attend the event. I will take these along.

Best regards,

Pierre

Op dinsdag 15 december 2015 heeft Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org> het
volgende geschreven: