On 12/15/2015 10:54 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi
>
> That's great news. I've volunteered to help out but dont have write
> access to that wiki to update the details.

Access granted :)

> On a practical note - where do people stay? Do we have an ASF hotel or
> discount somewhere for accommodation?

I'm personally staying at the Grand Place Hilton, but that's mainly
because I had some free nights saved up from a rather expensive trip to
Japan recently.

There are some offers on the FOSDEM web site (fosdem.org) but generally,
there are plenty of cheap hotels/hostels/B&Bs around the central station
area or near the university. Prices range from €30/night to ...well..more ;)

With regards,
Daniel.