> On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:
>

>> On 12/21/16, 12:10 PM, "William A Rowe Jr" <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> The biggest hassle with email activity is cross-correlating all of the
>> possible
>>> email aliases for some 6000 people, no longer really practical.
>> committerid
>>> is still easier if there were a way to collect git activity as well as
>> svn based
>>> projects.
>>
>> Agreed.  I was wondering if the forwarding email address stored at
>> id.apache.org would net enough to be significant or not.  That's the email
>> where you received the survey notice.  If you use that to send anything to
>> an ASF list we add you to the count.
>>

> There are also the array of ldap aliases. Perhaps there is a way to get
> that
> from infra for the purposes of performing a crosstab based on ponymail or
> apmail archives?
>
> We can probably reduce the dataset down to an availid <> lastseen pair,
> for purposes of determining 'seen' or 'away'.

You could use Snoot to get activity by commits, email, issues via the
MVP charts. They only list the top 2000 so email lists (even
commit-wise, we've had 1600 different people contributing these past 3
months!) may not be exhaustive, but it should show you who is contributing.

Then couple that with the committer emails

with regards,
Daniel.