I think we could leverage Streams-incubating help capture the latter.

Possibly as part of the social monitoring project we'd already talked about.

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*