Hi Everyone

We have been offered a free booth at the OpenExpo in Spain and have accepted it.

http://www.openexpo.es/en/

The expo will be in Madrid on  on 1st June and is completely free to attend but
*only if you register by the end of April* (so if you want to go free then
please register soon!)

http://www.openexpo.es/en/oe2017/register/

ASF Booth
---------------
We will be talking to people about the ASF and also giving away stickers and
some ASF swag. At the moment I'm planning to be there and I already have one
volunteer - Jan Iverson who has offered to help out. We are also looking for
anyone else that is also interested in helping us. It would be really good to
have some Spanish speakers from our Apache communites at this event :-)

Also if you would like to spend time on the ASF booth promoting your project
then please let me know.

Project Stickers
If you are going to be at the OpenExpo and do not have any project stickers to
give away then we may, budget permitting be able to help you get some printed.
Please contact me with your requirements.

This is a new conference for us so we will be looking to see if it is a good
fit. I'm looking forward to being there so please feel free to drop by the ASF
booth for a chat or just to say Hi

Thanks
Thanks