I am in the list, but a bit lagged in my ASF email.

I'll be in Seebad Heringsdorf (Germany, almost Poland ;) ) from next week
until june 7th, so I won't be able to go.

I'm not sure if we have someone else interested in Madrid or close enough,
but I won't be available in Madrid these dates...

Regards
Santiago