Compliance to house styles is something that takes time! And we are working
with volunteers.

You're mistaken, Whimsy is not just a PMC only tool.

The (incubating)t projects have different approaches for their
(semi-static) project pages is understandable, but they do have mandatory
elements. And yes, I understood from discussions here and elsewhere that
discussions were underway to have a more unified approach for ASF sites and
tooling. So you could say it has already brought forward.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services