Hi Justin,

Well there has been quite some interest to speak, but what I’m talking about is
to sort of plan a schedule for which we would then try to get people from the
corresponding Projects to speak. I don’t want to dictate a schedule. As I
mentioned before, the audience there is quite entry level and I would bet that
90% of the ApacheCon-type talks would completely fry the brains of most
attendees there.

But I think it would be a great opportunity to spread the Apache word, so entry
level talks would be great, and it would be great to cover not only the BigData
base, but also other ones :-)

Chris

Am 10.07.17, 09:07 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com>:

    Hi,

    > I am willing to do a lot of the work for this, but definitely not all of
it. So, if there are people willing to help, please step forward. Otherwise
I’ll just contact the guys from that conference and cancel this project.

    I assume at this point is just getting enough people to put up their hands
to volunteer to speak and have some time to organise the schedule?

    Or do you have a more defined list of tasks you need help with? Having that
may help motivate people?

    Thanks,
    Justin