Hi,

> Dev-Day:
> - IoT (Mynewt?, Edgent?) – An Introduction into the Framework with some
> examples on what you can do with it?

I can help out here if no one else puts their hand up.

> - The Incubator (Lifecycle of an Apache Project)

As mentioned previously myself and Mryle can help here.

> - How to make money with Open-Source?

Wish I could help you with that ;-) Were you thinking small freelance
consultant point  of view or something bigger? What would work better at the
conference?

>  And probably the talks should be in German … but I’ll double check that with
> the organizer of the conference right away.

A couple of conference I’ve spoken at in Germany about 1/2 - 3/4 of the content
was in German the rest in English so I’m hoping this will be the case because
my German speaking ability is null.

Thanks,
Justin