Thanks Hervé,

Actually the redundancy is in the content of the files. Both gives information about the PMC (mostly for the files in comdev\projects.apache.org\data\committees).

So you have to maintain both, but I understand why now.

The committee-info.txt serves as a reference. Do  you know if the
projectName.rdf is used by an ASF mechanism, for a content integration
somewhere?

Jacques