Roger that.

On 9/14/2017 11:15 PM, Isabel Drost-Fromm wrote:
I'd strongly advise against food in dev rooms that. Please take a look at
pictures from previous editions to understand why.

FOSDEM is a volunteer run, 10k event in a university using lecture and seminar
rooms for talks, not a high profile event in an expensive hotel. If you want to
talk over food in a quiet area you should book time with sponsors ahead of time
off campus in some nice restaurant.

Hope this helps,
Isabel

Am 12. September 2017 13:47:46 MESZ schrieb "Kevin A. McGrail"