Hi Daniel, all -

I saw Nick's post from more than a year ago, and I want to second his
request. Help Wanted is a great tool - I've used it successfully for both
DataFu and Commons - and I think that keeping it running smoothly and
improving it is a very good use of developer resources. I don't mind trying
to do it myself, though it's not my area of expertise, or trying to
convince client-dev friends to try, but I think a little more documentation
(for would-be-contributors) would go a long way.

Any chance someone can help out with this?

Thanks,
Eyal

PS: Mostly I'd like COMDEV-225 solved - DataFu is an incubator project and
till support for them is restored, I can't use Help Wanted to advertise :-)