Hi All

We are looking for volunteers to do some short short talks on the Foundation and our upcoming EU Roadshow at the Re:publica conference in Berlin on 2nd - 4th May 2018. Newthinking, the company that is helping organise our the Apache EU Roadshow this year will have a booth at the Re:publica event that will also have a small area to run talks for audiences of approx 20-30 people. The idea is to promote both FOSS Backstage and the Apache EU Roadshow events.  Re:publica is a well attended conference with average attendance numbers of around 9000, so this could be a good opportunity to promote Apache in general and the EU Roadshow.

You can the full details of the request below and the main points are as follows

 * Conference Website : https://re-publica.com/en
 * Date: 2^nd - 4^th May 2018.
 * Location: Berlin
 * Talk Topics: Apache EU Roadshow, Apache Software Foundation
 * Talk Format: Presentation with Q&A, Panel Discussion etc

The talk format is open, so if several people are interested, we could also include do a panel discussion, but the main thing is that we need is someone there to promote the EU Roadshow. :-)

Please let me know if you are interested and available to participate.

Thanks
Sharan