Hi Sharan,

I live close to Berlin in Leipzig and would may be able to present the
foundation on the 3th or 4th of may on the re:publica.
However I'm not involved in the FOSS Backstage and the Apache EU Roadshow
events.
But I can give a general talk about the foundation and point the events.

Best Regards

Johannes

web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep