Hi Daniel, so I think it's just a POV difference.  I'm +1 to consolidating
and repointing things to ApacheCon for all the 2018 and 2019 planned
events.

My -1 was related to this point:  2) have apachecon.com be about apachecon
only.  I view the Apache Roadshows as a well named "mini" apachecon and
that they belong on the apachecon.com.

Rich might disagree though so I would bow to him but I think he weighed in
already with his preferred url.

regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation