Hi Daniel,

Is this just for TLPs, or also for incubating projects?

Chris

Am 24.08.18, 14:39 schrieb "Daniel Gruno" <humbed...@apache.org>:

    Hi all,

    Logos are slowly ticking in and being processed.
    I have a mockup of a 'logo central' site working, which you can see at
    https://logos.humbedooh.com/ - it has all the images that are available
    on scalable formats (svg, eps, ai etc) with various versions available.
    Images are automatically processed from SVN every hour on the hour, so
    any new additions should show up within an hour.

    I'll work on adding a "how do I submit my logo" part of this as time
    permits. Hopefully this will spur some more logos being added :) And if
    enough traction, we can put this and the automated process on a comdev VM.

    With regards,
    Daniel.