On 08/25/2018 02:22 AM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
On 08/25/2018 02:09 AM, Ted Dunning wrote:
Daniel,

What about cases where there are multiple versions?

Some projects have wide and square versions. Some have monochrome. Some
have powered by versions.

That's being accounted for (as you can see once I boot up the machine again, resizing it to accommodate montages). For each project logo, if multiple are present, you get to pick between the versions and find the one you like, such as with https://logos.humbedooh.com/#couchdb and other existing multi-variant options.

What you have done so far is awesome.

What do you think about next steps?

Next thing I'm working on is montages, where it all gets put together into one big image, so we can easily grab something for our banners at conferences. We had great success at FOSDEM displaying a large banner with all our projects (albeit in bad quality then). And..well, first and foremost, I just want Sally and others to be able to say "go to www.a.o/logos and find what you need" when a query comes in.

Update: Montages are coming along nicely now, https://logos.humbedooh.com/montages/ (warning, the high res ones are 15,000 pixels wide, beware of memory hogging on your computer). autogenerated whenever a change happens. Maybe something for apachecon slides as well :)

With regards,
Daniel.