On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 9:09 AM Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi Griselda,
>
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 7:03 PM Griselda Cuevas <g...@google.com.invalid>
> wrote:
> > ...The projects I'm working on are:
> >    1. New Contributor/Comitter Onboarding Experience
> >    2. Knowledge Base Architecture for projects (documentation)
> >    3. Events
> >    4. Diversity & Inclusion, focuses in LatinAmerica ...

I'm quite inactive these days, but if there is an area where I'm active in
the ASF it is precisely Community Development.

Re: the 4th area, Diversity & Inclusion, if you need a native Spanish
speaker I might be able to help a bit

Re: what Bertrand comments below, I share his approach. I'll paraphrase it
as I like to imagine it:
* you have your dream/design about how you would like things to be in the
future
* you analyse how the things are currently
* you give small, reversible steps that leave things closer to your dream
* you check if the effect of the output makes me reconsider aspects of the
target and/or the analysis changes in time
* ...

It is a long term process, and ideally quality increases monotonically in
time, so you can stop or pause whenever you want or needs to,
always with positive results.

Regards
Santiago