Hi, Sharan;
   Great summary! I am especially delighted to see the fresh take on individual
giving. I think that's a super cool idea. An idea for future events: we could
provide a QR code that leads to donate.a.o or, as Kevin mentioned, physical
card swipe capability on site. The physical device is an idea only recently
surfaced, but is in the backlog for elaboration.
--
Daniel Ruggeri
VP Fundraising, member, httpd PMC