> TL;DR: identify a list of tangible deliverables, and I'll help you
> make it happen.

In the interest of not losing sight of the meritocracy debate, along
with the D&I work (which I'm happy to engage on, someone sign me up),
we need to actually solve the original "meritocracy" problem. I
proposed some concrete approaches, and I think Bertrand here has the
lead since he's working on the website refresh. (Please correct me
if I'm wrong.)

Suggest we move that messaging point over to Bertrand's group, and
have the new sub-ComDev D&I group focus on the latter half of this
thread.

Does that make sense?

-Joan "cuttin' back to basics" Touzet