Hi everyone,

As a newly-elected board member, I'm discovering a blind spot
in the reporter.apache.org tool, specifically for projects that
have transitioned to git for version control and GitHub issues
for issue management.

I believe reporter only currently pulls down commit statistics
from svn, and issue data from JIRA. This makes it hard to know
whether a project is making active progress in drawing down
their ticket backlog or how active their repositor(y|ies) are.

Apparently, the code is in Python and here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/reporter.apache.org/trunk

and patches are welcome (TM), but I don't have the energy to
work on this myself.

Is anyone able to team up with Daniel Gruno to help add this
functionality to reporter?

-Joan "more metrics" Touzet