Hi Sebastian,

> From: "sebb" <seb...@gmail.com>
> > I believe reporter only currently pulls down commit statistics
> > from svn,
>
> Does it? Where is that presented?.

only shows what got sent to the mailing list. It's a stand-in for
now at best, especially since with GitHub that can include
discussion on pull requests, issues, etc. and doesn't necessarily
represent commits to the repo.

"Dave Fisher" <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
> The git commit data is available, but it is not in the tool. Have
> a look at https://gitbox.apache.org/repositories.json

Neat, but I'm only seeing total commits; this would need to be
recorded and diffed for the time periods useful to a PMC report.
It also doesn't automatically sum up all repos for a given PMC.

In reporter.a.o, it'd be lovely to see a summary line like:

  X commits by Y committers across Z Git repos and Q svn repos
  since YYYY-MM-DD.

-Joan "github and subversion and bears, oh my!" Touzet