I just want to let everyone know that I am reading you and I acknowledge
and appreciate all opinions here. I need time to continue the discussion on
a few ideas I see here.

To clarify, I am *not* proposing we do this, I want to understand how we
see and value the topic since I consider it an important influencer in the
D&I topic. More clearly - some projects are not diverse on the commercial
vendor affiliation dimension, which can create an environment not so
friendly for diverse voices to exists so worth exploring this potential
root cause. I need time to elaborate on this hypothesis since it might help
articulate a better question.

Thank you!