Given that there has been no feedback in the other thread apart from mine,
I think we are not going to be there this year.

The event has a clear focus on business and open source is becoming kind of
a marketing vehicle for them. As I said before if this event becomes a
truly relevant one, I think it would make sense for us to be there and
share our vision on open source, but it is still far from being there.
There is still some value in being there sharing our vision and explaining
what the ASF is, as there was quite a lot of people coming to the booth in
the past editions, but I don't think it is worth the effort for a single
person given how the event is shaped today. At least I don't see _just
myself_ the entire day staying at the booth answering "why is the ASF in
this event?" and similar questions.