Hey Kenn,

This claim has been made several times, so I went looking.  Here's the
resolution that formed comdev:
https://community.apache.org/comdevboardresolution.html

D&I aren't mentioned.  The closest this comes is mentioning that the women@
list would be taken over by ComDev.  Missions do evolve, and I personally
have, up till now, considered D&I to be ComDev's job.  But unless there's
another board resolution on this, it doesn't seem that ComDev actually ever
was *officially* responsible for D&I.

That being said, I think it would be good for ComDev to officially support
the D&I resolution when it is placed before the board.  I will start a
separate thread with a wording proposal.

Best,
Myrle
PMC Member, Apache Community Development