I object to the form of this "request/demand" but so what. The decision has
been made, obviously, and any objection or discussion will obviously not be
booked nor brokered.

Sad. But this is what happens when politics invade.

I wish D&I all the best, but with the continual self-congratulatory
back-slapping that will obviously occur, and the "holier-than-thou" attitudes,
I have my doubts.

What a great auspicious start to a task supposedly about Diversity and
Inclusion.

I will waste no more of my time on this.

Good luck.

o+o