Those are all great topics for helping newcomers get started.  If people
want to 1) see what new committer docs we have, and 2) also suggest
patches for it ;-)  then start here, and see what things make sense to
improve or include in any training/intros:

  https://www.apache.org/dev/
  https://community.apache.org/newcomers/index.html

While some "how do I do X as a committer" information is elsewhere, the
bulk of it is available from one or two clicks from those two pages.
(And yes, we'd love it if any tech writer/editors wanted to improve the
intros and descriptions on those pages)

Just an idea...

--

- Shane