Hi folks,
I've been working on a new board report tool to help address some of the most common issues with the current tool (mainly that it favors auto-inserted metrics over the story and doesn't guide people very well) and have thus far come up with this new wizard:

https://reporter.apache.org/wizard/

It's open to all committers to review, though easiest if you're on a PMC of some sort. There are some ideas being brewed, and some features that aren't complete (such as the draft/publish buttons and additional helper text).

I'd like people to take a look, and provide some feedback. I am stringly contemplating either replacing the existing reporter tool with this (but keeping the getjson.py which powers both), or a link from the old to the new.

Anyway, feedback is most welcome!
Things will probably change as we go along and feedback comes in.

With regards,
Daniel.