I've tried out the tool. I can see it being useful for some projects, and should be available as a choice.

However, I would not use it as it is, and hope the existing reporter gets upgraded, not replaced by the wizard. I much prefer to view the whole report as a unit, not just as a series of separate pieces.

If it is to become the main way of editing reports it really needs an option to view and edit a draft with one or two clicks, not clicking through all the windows.

It would be better to present the help text for each window in a separate text area, so that it can remain visible after there is actual content.