Hi Julian,

I think I have most of the information you need – just let me know what
you need to know. You can also prepare an email with spaces and I'll
fill it out.

I thought I've sent some information on that to this list yesterday?
Didn't my mail reach you?

In any case: If you need any support, don't hesitate to ask :)

best,
Paul

Paul Berschick
newthinking communications GmbH