Hi Sebb,

Ok ... sent an email ... this was also what I was actually asking for ... so
thanks ;-)

Chris

Am 18.09.19, 23:37 schrieb "sebb" <seb...@gmail.com>:

    On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 21:35, Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > well we technically have a site up and running nicely. It's content is
part of the project itself. It's automatically built and deployed by Jenkins.
    > We use asciidoctor and the maven-site-plugin to generate the content for
it.
    > The problem is that is just doesn't look so great.
    > http://plc4x.apache.org/
    >
    > So it's more the art part of web-design and/or the art of texting we
could need some help with ;-)

    That sounds like a job for Central Services.
    Try contacting them on centralservi...@apache.org

    > We've got the technical base well covered.
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > Am 18.09.19, 21:33 schrieb "Roy Lenferink" <rlenfer...@apache.org>:
    >
    >     Recently Celix migrated from the Apache CMS to hosting the website
through
    >     the gitpubsub system as well.
    >     For Celix we're using Hugo meaning our content is written in markdown.
    >
    >     If you want to have a look please do here: http://celix.apache.org/
    >     The source exists here: https://github.com/apache/celix-site
    >
    >     Roy
    >
    >     Op wo 18 sep. 2019 om 16:33 schreef Owen O'Malley
<owen.omal...@gmail.com>:

    >     > Since all of the Apache projects have their websites checked in,
find one
    >     > you like and copy the style and start from there. That is how
Calcite
    >     > <https://calcite.apache.org/>'s page ended up looking at lot like
ORC