Thank you Tomasz for bringing this topic and Jarek, Mark, and, Sharan for
your kind inputs.

I have few thoughts for ALC logo since beginning of this initiative, will
share it soon.

@Sally
Thank you for your help.
We don’t have any specific timeframe for this.

@Kenneth,
Nice to see you again, I will share some design thoughts, will sync up with
you on this.

@Team, if you have any design ideas, please feel free to share.

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane