Inline.

zhangli...@apache.org <zhangli...@apache.org> 于2020年3月23日周一 下午5:06写道:

> Hi,
>
> The Public Account of ALC Beijing has already published some articles
> rapidly, that is a great start.
>
> I want talk about how to improve in future.
>
> 1. Maybe we can create category to group articles.

Make sense to me.

> 2. We may establish a category which introduce all Apache Projects joined
> the ALC Beijing. This is a good way to show the landscape to reader.

I think you mean about the projects the ALC Beijing members involved?

> 3. Create a GitHub repo to write the articles before publishing to Public
> Account.

I think we have agreed to do that. I am waiting for Willem to create.(I
used to offer to create one)
Also, after we have that, we need an article to talk about the recommended
processes about the articles for outside contributors.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108