Thanks for the pretty nice suggestions John!

I think we really need discuss about the structure looks like of the
WebChat account. And would be great if you interested in give us a draft of
the basic structure, then we can discuss it further :)

regarding the repo I think it's better to transfer it to apache repository,
even, we may need a discussion about create a repo for Apache Local
Community, and ALC Beijing can be the in that repo. Not pretty sure, we
need further discussion.

Best,
Jincheng

zhangli...@apache.org <zhangli...@apache.org> 于2020年3月23日周一 下午7:05写道: