Thanks so much, Bertrand.

Of course volunteers from ComDev would be welcome to assist. This may bring
them under the Central Services team as well :-)

I have no idea how this process would work from the onset. Is there a single
point of contact (or a group) on the current iteration projects.a.o? How do we
get started if it's agreeable to ComDev as a whole?

Best,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity