Hi, Xiangdong,
I have the same problem, I am a PPMC member of Apache APISIX.
on February 28th and replied to the confirmation email,
but I haven't received any more emails from the mentor mailing list since.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Xiangdong Huang <saint...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月7日周四 上午8:32写道: