Hi Jiansheng,

Thanks for your kind preparation, and see you then!

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 05/9/2020 10:15,适兕<lijiangshe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Juan

Thanks !

Because of  Zoom in China , My personal account  can not use anymore. So we
need switch to other online solution. So we try Tencent meeting this time.

Blow is login/attend information: ( Please download client/App before join
us. https://meeting.tencent.com )

适兕 邀请您参加腾讯会议
会议主题:ALC Beijing PodCast Episode #2 Talk
会议时间:2020/5/10 21:00-22:00

点击链接直接加入会议:
https://meeting.tencent.com/s/55nHl6xcd2a0

会议 ID:762 971 492