Hi,
    I find Tencent meeting can not record audio that is our main task. so I
tried my another Zoom account.  it's free account , so we just can talking
40 min every time. If we need more ,must be re-login the room. below  is
join info.

主题:[ALC Beijing][Podcast] Episode 2-An incubator journey of Apache
ShardingSphere community
时间:2020年5月10日 09:00 下午 北京,上海

加入 Zoom 会议
https://zoom.com.cn/j/72954057181?pwd=MCthT0JaNnI4dk1pNXZSaytkSHhSQT09

会议 ID:729 5405 7181
密码:012487

 If any problem, Please let me know. Thanks. Regards

--
Welcome to http://opensourceway.community! The open source way:  Dedicated
to the exploration of ideas, knowledge and values related to open source.