Hi,

I am one of the maintainer of the Airflow Chart (stable/airflow at
https://github.com/helm/charts/tree/master/stable/airflow).

Our idea (described in this discussion
https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10523) is to copy or host the current
Airflow chart as it is, like a "community maintained project" but hosted at ASF
somewhere. Ideally, we can continue to maintain or maybe even do some evolution
on it, but the goal is to redirect users to the official Airflow Chart
(Bitnami?) so new users can select the one they want, and old users can choose
when to do the migration, even after november).

Gaetan