Updated. I think it's cool.
I limited it to only discussions started in April.

Seems we have a small enough number of discussions starting every month, to
fit one small paragraph easily - and seeing just subjects of the
discussions with links directly to the discussions might be a nice
reminder/refresher/information for those who missed it.