If we are speaking of the future/experimenting - I think Members Moments
should be much more personal and something that creates a sense of
participation in something extraordinary - so I would not compare this to
"board reports". If we can make something that will interest people and
grab their attention and "sense of belonging" - that would be the best
format I think.

I personally always kind of frown upon "repeated" regular reports - always
showing the same points and in the same "form". They are needed of course,
but maybe "members moment" should be less informative and more "bringing
people together" (at least that's how I think about it).

I'd even say as much as this - it would be great if every next "chief
editor" will add some personal touch to it in the way that the editor feels
like :). Some "general" content should be similar - but I am thinking about
inviting someone who would like to say a sentence about what they are proud
of doing for the Foundation this month. Someone who would not normally be
too "vocal" about it.  I mentioned that initially when this discussion
started. But this might be different thing from the next person next month
:),

I think that might be the most important "task" of "chief editor" - to come
up with something new and "personal touch" to it.

J.