Hello All,
We are pleased to announce that Apache Software Foundation will be
participating in the 19th Edition of the Open Source India[1] as a
community partner.

Open source India is an event organized every year by Open Source For
You magazine in partnership with India’s Open Source community and
industry
with the aim to bring various stakeholders under one roof.

Our event goals are -
- Spread awareness about Apache Software Foundation and the Apache way
- Engage with existing Apache contributors
- Spread awareness about Apache Local Community

This is an in-person event to be held on 29-30 September 2022 at
NIMHANS Convention Center, Bengaluru, India.

We have a booth reserved for Apache Software Foundation.
Currently, Aditya, Swapnil, and I are planning to attend and stand at the booth.
Please feel free to connect with us if you planning to attend the event.

Looking forward to an amazing experience.

[1] https://www.opensourceindia.in