Hello All,
We are looking for volunteers from other projects to help staff the
booth (partially) with the aim to engage more people and match their
interests.
Please get in touch with me or Aditya if you're interested so we can
coordinate the timing.

For optimum visibility, kindly forward this message to your respective
project mailing lists.
P.S. Community passes for the event are free.

On Sat, 10 Sept 2022 at 13:29, Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Priya
>
> This is great news! It's good to see in person events starting up again and
> also the ASF being invited to participate.
>
> Thanks very much for being part of the team of volunteers helping out at the
> ASF booth. I will follow up with you and the others offline to make sure you
> have whatever is needed for the booth and some swag to hand out as giveaways.
>
> As a Community Partner we generally will promote the event and our
> participation via our media channels. It would also be good to check with Joe
> Brockmeier, VP M&P to see if our participation can also be promoted via the
> main ASF media channels.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2022/09/08 17:02:36 Priya Sharma wrote:
> > Hello All,
> > We are pleased to announce that Apache Software Foundation will be
> > participating in the 19th Edition of the Open Source India[1] as a
> > community partner.
> >
> > Open source India is an event organized every year by Open Source For
> > You magazine in partnership with India’s Open Source community and
> > industry
> > with the aim to bring various stakeholders under one roof.
> >
> > Our event goals are -
> > - Spread awareness about Apache Software Foundation and the Apache way
> > - Engage with existing Apache contributors
> > - Spread awareness about Apache Local Community
> >
> > This is an in-person event to be held on 29-30 September 2022 at
> > NIMHANS Convention Center, Bengaluru, India.
> >
> > We have a booth reserved for Apache Software Foundation.
> > Currently, Aditya, Swapnil, and I are planning to attend and stand at the
> > booth.
> > Please feel free to connect with us if you planning to attend the event.
> >
> > Looking forward to an amazing experience.
> >
> > [1] https://www.opensourceindia.in

Best Regards,
Priya