Folks,

Several of us are now either on panels or going to this event (at least 4 in 3 panels; or petty much every panel if I take the 'Friends of Apache' a bit more liberal).

I understood from Roman that, while he will be there, the ASF will not have any formal position at this event - or a specific message they want to get across. But I've not managed to prepare something with him in an apache contrext.

So would it make sense if those that go to have a short chat tomorrow evening, 1900 CET time in a general 'friends of open source and apache' sort of way ? Just to make sure that we more or less prioritise what we think is important / not create noice that dillutes something we all agree on.

I've created:

to prepare a bit. I've gathered what I read on

And would be nice to know who is there (happy to add you to a participants signal with limited life-time/auto-delete chat if you DM me a number).

With kind regards,

Dw

EU-Workshop -- Informal prep Chat for Friends of Open Source and Apache
Scheduled: 30 Nov 2022 at 18:45 to 19:45, CET
Location: https://meet.jit.si/moderated/6a0e28986b76ede1082453b5db022b71a6e1de734c93d138e79b5ab3c08f410a

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:EU-Workshop -- Informal prep Chat for Friends of Open Sourc
 e and Apache
METHOD:PUBLISH
PRODID:-//Apple Inc.//macOS 12.6//EN
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Amsterdam
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=-1SU
DTSTART:19810329T020000
TZNAME:CEST
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=10;BYDAY=-1SU
DTSTART:19961027T030000
TZNAME:CET
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:2250CF31-4F3F-4961-B5C6-1A273DB39CA6
TRANSP:OPAQUE
CREATED:20221129T182829Z
DTEND;TZID=Europe/Amsterdam:20221130T194500
X-APPLE-TRAVEL-ADVISORY-BEHAVIOR:AUTOMATIC
SUMMARY:EU-Workshop -- Informal prep Chat for Friends of Open Source and
  Apache
LAST-MODIFIED:20221129T182853Z
DTSTAMP:20221129T182847Z
DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Amsterdam:20221130T184500
LOCATION:https://meet.jit.si/moderated/6a0e28986b76ede1082453b5db022b71a
 6e1de734c93d138e79b5ab3c08f410a\n
SEQUENCE:1
END:VEVENT