Hi ComDev,
I have completed the translation of a few recent articles regarding the
Generative AI Guidance & Cyber Resilience Act and I wish to contribute them to
the ASF Blog and also promote them to other social network channels in China or
elsewhere. They are:
[Article 1]: by Roman Shaposhnik, VP, Legal Affairs, ASFOriginal:
https://news.apache.org/foundation/entry/asf-legal-committee-issues-generative-ai-guidance-to-contributorsTranslation:
 https://kaiyuanshe.feishu.cn/docx/Z1DZdCPMUojFfgxIHXBcMJ97neg (Done)
[Article 2]: by ASFOriginal:
https://www.apache.org/legal/generative-tooling.htmlTranslation:
https://kaiyuanshe.feishu.cn/docx/IK7DdQFHFoHZj8xSeWbc5UyonZf (Done)
[Article 3]: by Dirk-Willem van Gulik, VP, Public Affairs, ASF
Original:
https://news.apache.org/foundation/entry/save-open-source-the-impending-tragedy-of-the-cyber-resilience-actTranslation:
 https://kaiyuanshe.feishu.cn/docx/WH7EdLAosoNYcixiI2oc3RqUnrf (WIP)

Are there any processes that I should follow to get approval? Any comments are
welcome.

Best regards,

 Ted LiuASF member | Co-Founder, kaiyuanshe
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/liuted
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Roman Shaposhnik <r...@apache.org>To:
Liu Ted <tedl...@yahoo.com>Sent: Friday, August 4, 2023 at 04:29:46 PM
GMT+8Subject: Re: Re: Permission to translate your ASF blog and article
 On Thu, Aug 3, 2023 at 5:58 PM Liu Ted <tedl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Great, thanks. I will also ask ComDev to post my translation to the ASF Blog.
>
> For your blog post at the Yellow Submarine, can I translate it and append and
> highlight it in my blog about the Open Source Congress?

Yes, you absolutely have my permission! Just send me a link so I can
highlight it.

Thanks,
Roman.