Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Datum: Sonntag, 13. August 2023 um 17:54
An: dev@community.apache.org <dev@community.apache.org>
Betreff: AW: AW: [DRAFT] Email to all PMCs or Committers
Hi all,

So, as I’m back from my holidays … I am planning on doing the following:

  *   Go through the repos of the projects we have and compile a list of the
ones affected by changed defaults.
  *   Send an email to each of the dev-lists (or whatever qualifies as dev-list)

Gonna be a hell of a lot of work, but it’s something I strongly believe in
being worth the effort.

Chris