We just added DOAP for airflow (core project) and I am planning to add
release information for it automatically as well now when I see it working.

I have a question about good practices though, before I make the next step
- which is automating generation of all the DOAPs of ours.

In the Apache Airflow PMC we are regularly releasing ~ 90 packages. Almost
all of them come from the same monorepo and are technically separate
artifacts / releases and they have their own releases (each of the packages
follows SemVer versioning and they versioning is independent in each
package).

I believe the idea of DOAP is that if a PMC releases more than one project,
each of them should have its own DOAP?

So I am thinking about adding (automatically) DOAPs for all the ~90
packages (we have airflow core + airflow providers). Is that a good idea ?
I believe it will inflate and impact the total numbers (out of the sudden,
Python will become the strong second in the pie-chart here
https://projects.apache.org/ and we will have almost 90 "Apache Airflow
Provider <something>" projects in the various lists produced by `
projects.apache.org" - pretty much dominating some categories (you can see
all the provider packages we release here:
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/#providers-packagesdocsapache-airflow-providersindexhtml
)

Is that something that we consider as "good practice"  and expected to
happen in this case? Will that cause problems for anyone ?

J.