Hi Olivier

We've had a booth at this event a few times in the past and it was good. I
think we also did a track there too once. Not sure if we needed a contract
though..

Are there any special conditions?

If it's about promoting the event via social media then we have previously
done this via the Comdev accounts plus we can also ask M&P to post
something via the main foundation accounts.

Thanks
Sharan